Thursday, July 26, 2012

If You Liked...Hunger Games Suggestions...

So you finished your summer reading and are dying for another suggestion of what to read next. Click on this link and read the suggestions from the Lawrence Public Library, If You Liked ....Hunger Games for some great titles! 

 I choose Legend by Marie Lu (I met her at the American Library Association conference in Anaheim in June) and Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm ready for the next Legend novel-Prodigy (yes, I have an advance uncorrected galleys-not for sale version to enjoy).

Make sure you scroll down on the links to more great choices.

Yes- I met Neal Shusterman, author of Unwind and so many more excellent reads! According to his website as of today it's only 32 days until UnWholly (Unwind trilogy #2) is released.

No comments: